The following areas are currently available for Bachelor, Master and PhD students:
- Investigations into the Phenomenon „Extrusion Polymerization“ from Nanoporous Inorganic-Organic Hybrid Materials
- Mesozymes: Bio-Inspired Catalysts Originating from Mesoporous Silica with Cage-like Toplogy
- Modular Heterogeneous Catalysts via Consecutive Grafting of Organometallics onto Mesoporous Silica
- Synthesis and surface functionalization of monodispersive nanoparticles with optical property (periodic mesoporus silicas, metal oxides etc, 30-500 nm). Scholarship about 1000 Euro/month for three years.
- Novel Hydride-Transfer Reagents in Rare-Earth Metal-based Ziegler-Natta Chemistry
- Cationic Rare-Earth Metal Complexes in Olefin Polymerization Catalysis
- Novel Precursor Compounds in Organolanthanide Chemistry